At our Urgent Care medical center, employer productivity is the mission of our occupational medical care interest. We get our patients in to see a physician as soon as we can without appointment and without the annoyance of waiting for long periods of time in the waiting areas. We implement this policy so we are able to get employees back to work as soon as their conditions allow because we know time lost on the job is hard and costly on the employee and the employer.
We also offer a quicker and smoother process for new employees. We make ourselves available for immediate screening and on-site testing for each of your new employees.
- 01- Annual or periodic physical exams
- 02- Pre-employment physicals
- 03- Executive physicals
- 04- Physical capability forms
- 05- Physical therapy/rehabilitation referrals
- 06- Drug/Alcohol testing
- 07- Post-offer evaluation of new hires
- 08- Return to work clearance following injury or illness
- 09- Evaluation of workers’ compensation injuries
- 10- Mandated physical exams from regulatory or licensing agencies
- 11- Evaluation and treatment of on-the-job illness and injury
- 12- Follow-up care and evaluation of the injured patient
- 13- Travel medicine consultations and immunizations
- 14- Employers' & employees' family care
Below is a list of services we offer to employers:
Because of the services we offer and being supervised by board certified emergency medicine consultants who have vast experience in seeing work related accidents and trauma, our Urgent Clinic is the top medical choice for all employers. We consult with employers and work to meet their specific needs. If you would like to find out more about how we can help you and your employees, please contact us today.